datetime review part 2 [Update 4]

Yao G. yao.gomez at spam.gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:23:56 PST 2010

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 18:11:59 -0600, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com>
wrote:

> I think that the real question here is how good the API is.

I think that the sheer size of the library, specially with a datetime.d
file with almost 31,600 lines of code (granted, most of them are unit test
and documentation), makes a little difficult to analyze or give a proper
review of the code. It will takes a fair share time to do it. Maybe that's
why very few people has given criticism or suggestions. I only gave a
cursory view (you need to scroll a lot just to find the implementation
code), but I'll give it a more throughly review tonight.

--
Yao G.