why a part of D community do not want go to D2 ?

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:38:42 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Boris Wang <kona.ming at gmail.com> wrote:
> First, forgive my poor english.
> we all known , Walter good at compiler writing, but not good at language
> design and development management , if can't change this, just be silent.

If he isn't good at language design (in other words: D sucks): why do
you care about D? Why are you here?

> I think, on language desgin, wisdom and leadership are more more important
> than technology.

Well, the development process of D could be better organized (having a
schedule and roadmap and such)..
But "wisdom and leadership" doesn't help much if nobody's there to
implement stuff. I think we're better of this way than having someone
who's "wiser" (what is that supposed to mean in this context anyway?)
and a better leader, but can't code.

> Ether continue working on D, or make D like clone,  if we can't do it like
> APPLE, just give up ASAP,
> because we can only save us by our selves.

Sorry, I can't make any sense of that sentence.