On C/C++ undefined behaviours (there is no "Eclipse")

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Wed Oct 6 12:21:02 PDT 2010

Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:26:18 +0100, Bruno Medeiros wrote:

> Note: I wasn't talking about Don. Even though he mentioned those startup
> issues, I don't think Don is a person who "downright refuse[s] to use
> Eclipse because it loads too slow".
> One thing is complaining, the other thing is actually deciding not to
> use, and yes, there are some people in the later camp, people who don't
> want to use an IDE if it doesn't load in less than X seconds (where X is
> between 1-5 seconds).

Roger that. I only wanted to point out that Eclipse isn't the only
"professional" tool that takes "forever" to launch. For instance all
three major Java IDEs (IDEA, Netbeans, Eclipse JDT) have very similar
but I'm sure there are good reasons for that. They're just packed with a
huge set of features these days.