d-mode for Emacs

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Oct 20 11:31:39 PDT 2010

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:59:22 +0100
>>>>>> "Russel" == Russel Winder wrote:

Hello Russel,

Russel> The thread "is D too modern for Emacs" ended indecisively.

Right.

Russel> There are some doubts about DSource even though perhaps it is
Russel> the natural place -- and even though they do not support
Russel> Bazaar, which they should.  I personally prefer Bazaar or
Russel> Mercurial over Git (which I find over complicated and not
Russel> really any faster than Bazaar or Mercurial).  I like Launchpad
Russel> though I know some do not.  BitBucket has had a chance of
Russel> ownership since the previous thread.

I personally use Monotone, but prefer bzr & hg over git as well.

Russel> Actually setting up a branch/repository is trivial compared to
Russel> getting a shared view as to what to do :-)

It looks that there are too many dead projects on dsource, so maybe
better something else.

Maybe the 1st one who is inspired can just setup repo and inform us.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA