d-mode for Emacs

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Wed Oct 20 10:59:22 PDT 2010

Gour,

The thread "is D too modern for Emacs" ended indecisively.  Options for
a VCS/host are:

	Bazaar /  Launchpad
	Mercurial / BitBucket or DSource
	Git / GitHub or Gitorious or DSource

There are some doubts about DSource even though perhaps it is the
natural place -- and even though they do not support Bazaar, which they
should.  I personally prefer Bazaar or Mercurial over Git (which I find
over complicated and not really any faster than Bazaar or Mercurial).  I
like Launchpad though I know some do not.  BitBucket has had a chance of
ownership since the previous thread.

Actually setting up a branch/repository is trivial compared to getting a
shared view as to what to do :-)

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk