Language progress? [partially OT]

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Mon Oct 25 00:55:27 PDT 2010

And with it we landed in a world full of buffer overruns and memory errors
exploits.

Sure Pascal was a bit of a pain sometimes to use, but it did promote safety.

Now we have to fight an uphill battle with C developers to make them realize
the benefict
of using safer languages while fixing security holes every day.

--
Paulo

news:ia22e1$1upn$1 at digitalmars.com...