DGui

Francisco Almeida francisco.m.almeida at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:43:29 PDT 2011

== Quote from Andrej Mitrovic (none at none.none)'s article
> On 4/3/11, Matthias Pleh <matthias at none.net> wrote:
> > * dgui -> windows only, also really .Net-like
> So what's the state of things for this new(?) Windows GUI library?
> I gave it a test run yesterday, examples seem to compile and apps seem to load
really fast (well, it's GDI and simple examples, but still pretty fast to load).
> There doesn't seem to be any unittests at all which is a bit worrisome. It has
been put on the dwiki as a beta library, but has anyone used it for anything yet?
I'd like to know more (plans, etc) from the author. :)

I would like to try it too (DFL hasn't been updated in a long time), but couldn't
find its project page. Could you please share a link?