GSoC 2011

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Apr 6 15:19:28 PDT 2011

On 4/6/11 3:21 PM, Mihir Patil wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Mihir. I am a Bachelors student of Computer Science. I am
> interested in applying for the lexing and parsing project in D. I am
> also interested in the garbage collection project. I am doing these
> tasks as my term project this semester and would love if I get this
> opportunity.
> There are no mentors listed on the ideas page. So whom should I
> contact or can anyone in the mailing list tell me some details about
> the task?
> Thank you.

This list is a good point of contact because most mentors and potential
mentors are frequenting it.

We already have a strong candidature for a lexing and parsing project.
Please look at discussions initiated by Luca Boasso in this forum.

That doesn't mean you can't define a complementary project.
Alternatively, feel free to select another potential project or come up
with your own.

Best regards,

Andrei