DWT2

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:36:39 PDT 2011

On 4/8/11, Bruno Medeiros <brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail> wrote:
> On 05/04/2011 04:54, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> You have to be kidding me. Who writes code like this?
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/BBQde.png
>
> What's wrong with it?  Do you mean the anonymous classes with all the
> fields and contructors for passing the variables in the enclosing scope?
>
> --
> Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer

I don't understand the need to create huge anonymous classes. If
you're going to create or override so many methods, you might as well
create a new class instead of embedding one in the call.

Maybe that's a standard way of doing it in Java, but I'd never code
like this. Maybe it's because I don't depend on an IDE, and like to
keep my code clean. I'm not a fan of deeply nested code.