"Try it now"

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Wed Apr 13 16:11:48 PDT 2011

Adam D. Ruppe:

> * Since most of them don't actually output anything, the program
>   now detects output.length == 0 and says "Program run
>   successfully." upon completion to give some feedback.

This is a problem. Unittest code is not meant to produce an output, while online snippets to try are meant to nearly always produce a meaningful output.

> Hence, it's a little slow.

I agree, it's slow, and speeding it up a little will be an important improvement. But it's a nice page :-)

> Of course, if someone else
> has done it, I'm not above a little copy/paste action.

It may slow down editing even on modern browsers. I think it's not essential.

Bye,
bearophile