GSoC 2011 update: we have 3 slots

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Fri Apr 15 22:10:00 PDT 2011

On 4/15/11 9:05 AM, Ishan Thilina wrote:
> Are you still going to interview every applicant or only the applicants from the
> project that you think have high priority and success rate?
>
> Thank you...!

Due to the few slots we received, we got we must be very conservative.
We'll interview the applicants we believe have good chances at
completing projects. There was a concern about students on a semester
system that GSoC work would interfere with their coursework.

Feel free to discuss this further on your application page.

Thanks,

Andrei