GDC Compile Error

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:35:24 PDT 2011

On 4/18/2011 1:57 PM, %u wrote:
> Oh huh, interesting, thanks for the info. Maybe I'll find a hackish way of fixing
> it. :)
If you could alias the symbols that would work.  You may have to use GCC
or GAS to do it.

#pragma weak symbol1 = symbol2
     This pragma declares symbol1 to be a weak alias of symbol2.

I unsure what you could do about _tls_callbacks_a since I have no idea
what it does.  I know that TLS callbacks are a feature of Windows.  I
believe it's also a symbol emitted by the DMD compiler since I couldn't
find it's declaration in druntime.

I'm also not very sure what GCC's TLS emulation does.  So the
suggestions here may fail to work entirely.