compile phobos into 64bit -- error!

David Wang osx.david at live.com
Tue Apr 19 00:28:01 PDT 2011

=================
What a wonderful resource. The test results are fascinating, and
provide
some insight I've been idly wondering about recently. Thanks :)

David, it appears should be able to simply go backwards ("Older")
until
you see a good compile and test, and check out that revision from
git,
like this one:
http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/index.ghtml?
runmax=8413&runmin=8364

-Kai Meyer
=================

Thank you very much Kai.
I viewed the test-results and I found that
-----
2011-04-12 17:51:11 (00:22:22)
>From git://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos
   1578be0..325a8fe  master     -> origin/master
Updating 1578be0..325a8fe
-----
The "1578be0..325a8fe" version that succeeded pass the 32bit &
64bit Linux.

see "http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/index.ghtml?
runmax=8462&runmin=8413".

But then I browsed
"https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/commits/master", I
can not find "1578be0" name version dmd.

Why?

Best regards.
David.