std.parallelism: VOTE IN THIS THREAD

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Apr 19 03:49:11 PDT 2011

> Lars T. Kyllingstad:
> > Please vote in this thread, by replying with
> >
> >   - "YES" if you think std.parallelism should be included in Phobos
> >
> >     in its present form,
> >
> >   - "NO" if you think it shouldn't.
>
> If my vote counts then Yes.

Everyone's vote on the newsgroup counts unless it becomes evident that we have
a sock puppet problem or a ton of people that never post here start voting or
some other problem occurs where it's evident that there's a problem which is
skewing the votes. As long as things continue to go smoothly with the voting
and people don't abuse it, anyone on the newsgroup can vote.

- Jonathan M Davis