SQLite3 Phobos branch

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Sun Apr 24 16:33:44 PDT 2011

On 25/04/2011 00:19, Alex Khmara wrote:
> Is it possible to see code somewhere?

https://github.com/mrmonday/serenity/blob/master/serenity/SqlQuery.d -
The code isn't great, it's adapted from D1, and wasn't complete before
the port.

> It would be interesting to get rid of
> raw SQL, but retain access to it's parts - but I'm not sure how many
> constructs
> you can handle in this way - for example, what about complex queries
> with joins?
> What about subqueries?

I've implemented this kind of thing before with another developer, and
it's perfectly possible to deal with complex joins and subqueries (he
implemented that previously). It isn't implemented in the code above
however, I only did the basics to begin with, and I'm undecided whether
I'm going to keep the former once the new interface is implemented, I
haven't thought that far ahead.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/