Curl wrapper

Johannes Pfau spam at example.com
Wed Aug 10 02:14:59 PDT 2011

Jonas Drewsen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I believe the curl wrapper is ready for a first round of reviews.
>
>If I remember correctly it is Jonathan who schedules the reviews.
>So Jonathan: Do you know when this could fit in?
>
>Regards,
>Jonas

Sorry, I wanted to post this earlier but then I totally forgot about
it, so here's a last minute request: Could you add proxy support to the
wrapper? All of CURLOPT_PROXY CURLOPT_PROXYPORT and CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE
should be available. (The 'combined' CURLOPT_PROXY since 7.21.7 is too
new, that's not even in the current ubuntu)

Also, although it'd break encapsulation, I think the curl handle should
be accessible from the Http and Curl structs. But that's debatable, so
I'll brink it up in the review thread where it should be discussed
first.

--
Johannes Pfau