moving wxd to github

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Fri Aug 26 02:23:34 PDT 2011

Am 26.08.2011, 10:10 Uhr, schrieb Anders F Björklund <afb at algonet.se>:

> I am also stepping down as a maintainer, including the pre-built GDC
> distribution (gdcwin/gdcgnu/gdcmac) and the Code::Blocks support for D.
>
> Hopefully the new wxD project will have better luck of accomplishing a
> open-source cross-platform GUI and IDE for the D programming language ?
>
> --anders

That are some good projects you were working on. We've got the precompiled
DMD, Eclipse DDT and GtkD, but I would have tried wxWidgets in
Code::Blocks with D. And while building GDC from source is possible, the
Windows folks probably preferred a binary (and some Mac and Linux users,
too). I hope someone steps in and this is not another wave of dying
projects.

- Marco