A new web newsreader

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 06:12:21 PST 2011

Such a sexy NG interface! The only thing missing is ability to quickly
switch between the main newsgroups in the horizontal-split view. I
mean if I'm reading D.learn there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to
switch to another group like D.announce. I can click on the title to
go back, of course, but it might be nice to have links to the other
NGs in that view (perhaps as a set of horizontal links above the
topics box).

Still, I love how fast it is. And it's written in D?! Sweet!

If this were integrated to dpl.org it would kick the balls out of all
the other proggy sites.