Sitemap

Somedude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Tue Dec 13 05:00:47 PST 2011

Le 12/12/2011 20:52, Andrei Alexandrescu a écrit :
> I've added a sitemap to the website:
>
> http://dlang.org/sitemap.html
>
> I've already removed a bunch of obsolete documents. Feel free to look
> around and report bugs for various pages.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

Other suggestions:

1. Add links to some tutorials. Looks to me there are none. D isn't
exactly a small language.

2. Maybe the Appendices section could be moved to the Documentation
section ? I think it makes more sense there.

3. Maybe the Howtos/Tech tips could be moved to Howtos, or some of them
integrated in the relevant pages ? (I haven't found where they could,
though, I guess they belong to tutorials).

Sorry for the multiple posts.