List of updated libraries

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Dec 19 09:57:04 PST 2011

On 2011-12-19 16:54, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Jacob Carlborg"<doob at me.com>  wrote in message
> news:jcnmif$2ud7$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> On 2011-12-19 16:09, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>>
>>> RDMD works perfectly fine for any case that xfbuild can handle. I would
>>> honestly recommend it over xfbuild. You just have to make sure you use
>>> the
>>> RDMD from at least DMD 2.056.
>>
>> As far as I know xfbuild can build libraries but rdmd cannot. Hmm, or
>> maybe it can with the --build-only and -lib flags.
>
> Good question, I've never tried. If it can't, it should.
>
>> But can you give a directory to rdmd ?
>>

> Not sure what you mean, but you can give RDMD anything that you can give to
> DMD.

If I recall correctly, if you give xfbuild a file it will compile that
and all its dependencies as an executable. If you give it a directory it
will compile the whole directory as a library. That is also how
dsss/rebuild works.

Maybe it's possible to do something like:

rdmd --build-only -lib foo/*.d

--
/Jacob Carlborg