Having fun making tutorials

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:12:46 PST 2011

On 2/2/11, Jesse Phillips <jessekphillips+D at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is great. I suggest writing a tutorial on anything that you are
> learning, even if you are using a tutorial to learn it.

Yeah. A contributor doesn't have to be very experienced to write
anything, and more people should know that!

If someone makes a mistake when writing a tutorial, there's always
someone more knowledgeable that can correct the errors. That's the
great thing about wiki's.

The not-so-great part is that wikis tend to get abandoned or severely
outdated. But again, the reason for that is lack of contributors.