std.xml should just go

so so at so.do
Fri Feb 4 12:52:06 PST 2011

> What would you do in the case of pointers to functions, virtual
> functions, functions implemented with inline assembly, and functions for
> which the source is not available?

Just like we don't know if the derived class overrides a given function,
we could do something similar i suppose?
Similar could be applied to functions without source, after all we don't
know until linking that the provided function has the right signature. I
am sorry if these doesn't make sense for a compiler writer, i have no idea
about the process :)