Integer conversions too pedantic in 64-bit

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Feb 18 13:16:48 PST 2011

Russel Winder wrote:
> Star Wars is like Dr Who you expect revisionist history in every
> episode.  I hate an inconsistent storyline, so the trick is to assume
> each episode is a completely separate story unrelated to any other
> episode.

My trick was to lose all interest in SW.

Have you seen the series "Defying Gravity"? The plot is a spaceship is sent
around a to pass by various planets in the solar system on a mission of
discovery. The script writers apparently thought this was boring, so to liven
things up they installed a ghost on the spaceship.

It's really, really sad.