"Regular Expression Matching Can Be Simple And Fast (but...) "

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Thu Feb 24 22:16:30 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 17:43 -0500, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
[ . . . ]

Send feedback to Russ Cox?

[ . . . ]

> Actually, that's one of the things I really hate about academic writings in
> general (not that this article is particularly academic, as far as
[ . . . ]

I take exception to this category of "academic writing" and lumping
everything of this sort into that category to be slagged off.  Just
because some academics can't author good documents doesn't imply all
have this failing.  I would hazard a guess though that a far greater
percentage of software developers in industry and commerce are unable to
write good articles.
--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk