More on the necessity and difficulty of a package management system

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Wed Jan 26 14:59:51 PST 2011

> Seems to be unduly difficult in Python:
>
> http://www.google.com/buzz/michael.bruntonspall/AcMtiMEUgZ2/Packaging-and-deploying-python-web-apps
>

> We need to have a good solution for D.
>

> Andrei

It's on my todo list for Serenity, which is almost able to power a
complete blog now! (It already can if you don't mind guests being able
to add blog posts). The exact workflow is unknown, I'm thinking a
maximum of one command (or one click) to deploy development or stable
versions, and switch between though. Now if only I had some clones so I
could get it working faster...

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/