Suggestion: New D front page

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:50:19 PST 2011

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I love how errors propagate from D to HTML, just like from PHP.

Yeah, a boring Internal Server Error would be hell to figure
out what's going on, so it outputs the exception.toString. It
can also be hooked to give a styled error screen too!

But that's an interesting exception (I'm in the middle of writing
a quick NNTP function to do the announcements). Looks like if there's
still data in the read buffer, std.stdio.File tries to skip past it,
but since this is a network stream, it can't.

I'm just flushing the buffer before returning from the function.

The site now loads again, now with automatic reading from
digitalmars.D.announce!