Is D still alive?

Trass3r un at known.com
Mon Jan 31 10:55:41 PST 2011

> I've chosen to only work with D1/Tango from start, and I simply don't
> recognize the frustration many are feeling. I'm only concerned over
> that there ARE quite a few developers that seems to have been turned
> off by instability, and the Phobos/Tango-problem.

Well, if nobody acted as a guinea pig, no issues would be uncovered ;)
And though I already encountered several blocker bugs myself I got the
feeling that the situation has become way better.
Of course if, for some reason, you absolutely need x64 or have a hard
deadline for your project then D1 is probably the better way to go.