D2 & Web-Framework

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Jul 14 21:55:35 PDT 2011

"Adam D. Ruppe" <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ivo1ga$1ete$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> Oh, one other thing I noticed: With DMD 2.054 banning implicit
>> switch/case fallthrough, it pointed out an implicit fallthrough
>> in dom.d at line 2641
>
> That's interesting... I updated my dmd but didn't see this....
>
> but yes that's definitely a bug, also in my copy of the code.
> Add a break to it.

I might have found another one in the new dom.d. Starting at line 3006 it
has:

case "visited":
case "active":
case "hover":
case "target":
case "focus":
case "checked":
case "selected":
    current.attributesPresent ~= "nothing";
    // FIXME
/*
// defined in the standard, but I don't implement it
case "not":
*/
/+
// extensions not implemented
//case "text": // takes the text in the element and wraps it in an element,
returning it
+/

case "before":
case "after":
    current.attributesPresent ~= "FIXME";

The "visited"/"selected" case falls through into the "before"/"after" case.
Looks like that might not be intended, but I could be wrong...