D2 & Web-Framework

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:26:07 PDT 2011

> IMO it makes sense to use this to reduce process creation times.

Process creation is a very small cost with D programs. It's nothing
to worry about unless you have real world data to the contrary for
your project.

My cgi.d though supports standard cgi, fast cgi, and an embedded
http server, if you have the right add on libraries. (The C language
fast cgi lib available from the fast cgi people or my netman.d and
httpd.d for the embedded. Of those two, I recommend fastcgi - my thing
is actually faster, but less reliable and potentially insecure.)

The app side interface is identical in any case, so switching out
is as simple as a recompile.