D2 & Web-Framework

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:02:02 PDT 2011

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Does your undo stack persist after the editor (or the file) is
> closed? How big is the undo stack? How easy is to undo to a specific
> working (ie, not "in the middle of a task") state?

It /can/ do them all, though I personally only the infinitely sized
undo stack part. (I use vim, which can do branched and timed undo
stacks. I think it can name them too but I'm not sure)

I'm also more likely to comment something out than to actually
remove it.

> Another big thing is that it makes it much easier to fold in
> user-submitted changes.

Indeed, though I try to avoid those situations too!

> BTW, Tip from experience: Save yourself the sanity and never bother
> trying to deal with hg-git

I actually mostly like the git command line program.