Does anyone actually use std.string.capwords or std.string.capitalize?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jun 13 02:23:29 PDT 2011

I have a hard time believing that std.string.capwords or
std.string.captitalize are actually used much. It just doesn't seem to me like
they would be generally useful functions. They're far too specific in what
they do and aren't flexible enough. And if they're not pulling their own
weight, then they should be removed from std.string. So, the question is:

Is there anyone on the newsgroup here who actually uses std.string.capwords or
std.string.capitalize? And if you do, do you use them often?

- Jonathan M Davis