DIP11: Automatic downloading of libraries

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jun 22 23:06:16 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-21 07:17, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 6/21/11 9:14 AM, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:

> >> Perfect. Anyone would want to be the review manager? Lars? :o)
> >
> > I would, but in two weeks I am going away on vacation, and that will be
> > in the middle of the review process.  Any other volunteers?
> >
> > -Lars
>
> BTW if libcurl is ready for review that should be the more urgent item.

It looks like libcurl needs more bake time first, so if we're going to review
std.benchmark, it can go first. Since, no one else has stepped forward to do
it, I can be the review manager. Given the relative simplicity of
std.benchmark and the fact that something like half of it was in std.datetime
to begin with, do you think that reviewing until July 1st (a little over a
week) would be enough before voting on it, or do you think that it should go
longer? We can always extend the time if it turns out that it needs a longer
period than that, but if you think that it's likely to need more review and
update, then we might as well select a longer time to begin with.

- Jonathan M Davis