Article Contest

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 05:54:03 PDT 2011

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:21:36 -0400, Robert Clipsham
<robert at octarineparrot.com> wrote:

> On 28/06/2011 13:15, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> I just wanted to again thank Walter and Brad for holding/financing the
>> article contest. I received my iPad2 last week, and it is awesome! I
>> hope to write more articles (no contest required) about D to hopefully
>> entice more people into the D community.
>
> Well done again, hope you're enjoying my iPad ;p

Well, you might get some satisfaction knowing that it's quickly becoming
my wife's iPad :)

BTW, anyone who gets an iPad2, get a smart cover, it's extremely cool.
OK, enough fanboyism...

>> Now I want to be able to write iOS apps in D :)
>
> I'm about to start working on an iOs app again, really wish I could use
> D for it, Obj-C is horrible D; (Same applys for Android/Blackberry,
> Windows Mobile/Phone are just about bearable).

I very much want to do iOS development, but I don't have a Mac :(  or
time...

Maybe some day.

-Steve