DDMD

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Jun 28 12:01:39 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-28 20:30, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Unless Jacob Carlborg's already back on it, I've been temped to finish the
> work he started on making it build on Linux (I had assumed that was
> complete, but he told me there was still more to be done on that.)

When I stopped working on DDMD it was not working on Posix. There were
some bugs that I couldn't get around (C++ symbol mangling IIRC), I think
they all have been fixed now. If I recall there wasn't much left to get
it to work, unless new bugs or other bugs hidden by the first ones show up.

I have no plans on working on DDMD any time soon.

--
/Jacob Carlborg