Implementation hiding

so so at so.so
Wed Jun 29 14:29:57 PDT 2011

> Caveats:The class Foo cannot have any data members, even hidden ones
> like a vptr. Therefore, it cannot have any virtual functions.Foo cannot
> have any constructors, because we aren't constructing a real Foo, only a
> counterfeit one.

Funny, these two requirements are in fact the starting points for my
search. I asked many times:

* I don't need any virtual method.
* I don't need a constructor and construction is problematic for this kind
of work, mass allocation, io and such...

Then why do i have to pay for a vtable or another layer of indirection and
on top of it an ugly design? There has to be a solution to this! But there
was none.