Google Summer of Code 2011 application

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Mar 9 09:50:55 PST 2011

On 2011-03-09 17:00, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 3/9/11 1:24 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> On 2011-03-08 20:37, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> I just submitted an application for GSoC 2011 on behalf of Digital Mars.
>>> Please review and contribute to the project ideas page:
>>>
>>> http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GSOC_2011_Ideas
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Andrei
>>
>> How about a GUI library. Probably helping with an already existing one,
>> DWT for example.
>
> Ideally we'd get the authors of the respective libraries weigh in to
> assess what help they need.
>
> Andrei

For DWT I can answer that:

* Finish porting to D2 (I've received a patch that does this, not
applied yet)
* Finish the Mac OS X port and merge it with the DWT2 repository
* Update to later versions of SWT
* Port 64bit versions of SWT (probably we want to merge the 32bit and
64bit ports)

--
/Jacob Carlborg