Is DMD 2.052 32-bit?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:28:44 PST 2011

On 3/10/11, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com> wrote:
> The download times seems pretty
> inconsequential
> to me and not a big deal at all.

Except for the fact that Walter is the only person with the legal
right to distribute DMD + downloading is slow from digitalmars.com. I
get around ~100Kb/sec average and often times much slower download
speeds even though my download speed easily reaches 500Kb/sec on other
websites.

What will happen when D gets more popular? The site will likely slow
down to a crawl. I'm saying we'll eventually need mirrors to download
from, but this isn't going to happen with the current legal
shenanigans.