Status report, milestones, quality improvements?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Mar 15 21:18:07 PDT 2011

"jasonw" <user at webmails.org> wrote in message
news:ilp2rt$1fs5$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Newsgroup threads often discuss useless things (CRT displays and whether
> black-on-white is better than white-on-black in a feature proposal
> threads). Nick Sabalausky and Walter Bright are worst trolls in this
> regard, hijacking every thread to spread off-topic talk.

Hooray! The discussion nazis have arrived! Time to celebrate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idBh1WMG8Vk Doo dee doot

I've seen stupid shit in the internet, but people crying over what gets
discussed is by far the stupidest.

Browncoats forever! Gorram reevers! Tribute? You steal men's souls and make
them your slaves! I ate what? It's a laser, but in solid, not gaseous form.
Hummana hummana hummana. Klaatu barada nikto. Yes, I was dead, but I'm
better now. Nibbled to death by cats. Colorful * happy * material * go!
Shinigami love apples. I will take a potato chip...AND EAT IT! Your moosey
fate! Just don't go wrecking your automail! Autowash? Big boom, big baaadaaa
boom! You better tell me who you are? You must have bananas in your ears!