GSOC 2011

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:48:05 PDT 2011

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:47:59 -0700, Luca Boasso wrote:
> I am really interested in the following ideas (sorted by interest): -
> http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GSOC_2011_Ideas#LexingandParsing -
> http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?
GSOC_2011_Ideas#ANTLRandJavabasedDparserforIDEusage
> - http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GSOC_2011_Ideas#DtoolsinD
>
> I think that I can give my contribution and I would be more than happy
> to work with you. This would be for me a great opportunity to contribute
> to an open source project and a way to learn more about D and parsing.
>
> Could you give me more information about the help needed?

Thank you for your interest!

Ilya Pupatenko has posted to this NG about their interest to work on the
Lexing and Parsing, so you may want to contact them and discuss
collaboration. I think if you are familiar with ANTLR, an ANTLR grammar
and a Java parser would be very useful. I'm just a Joe Schmo, so that's
just one man's opinion -- not an official recommendation, mind.