Review of Jesse Phillips's CSV Parser

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:37:43 PDT 2011

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:18:27 -0400, dsimcha wrote:

> Formal review of Jesse Phillips's CSV parser module begins today and
> runs through November .  Following that, a vote will take place for one
> week.  Please post any comments about this library in this thread.
>
> Docs: http://nascent.freeshell.org/programming/D/doc/phobos/std_csv.html
>
> Code:
> https://github.com/he-the-great/phobos/tree/csv

I've done another update this covers:

- Documentation more complete
- A provided heading can be any InputRange of string
- csvText => csvReader
- RecordList => Records
- csvReader no longer takes a Malformed enum, and instead provides
customization to comma and quote.

Tomorrow I will try and complete one or more of the following with this
priority:

- Have row/column information for thrown exceptions.
- Support [string][string] Contents.
- Write a CSV formatter. Support for range of struct, range of [string]
[string], and range of string[].