RFC curl

Kapps Kapps at NotValidEmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:31:57 PST 2011

Windows is generally a place where people expect to not have to go and
install other external packages for things like this, but rather have it
bundled with the installer (zip in this case). Whereas on Linux, you
could just use your package manager to install the libraries, for
Windows, you'd have to actually find the website, find the library,
possibly compile it (difficult on Windows), implib/coffimplib it
(something which has little to no documentation and is very hard for new
people to figure out, and something I had a LOT of problems with trying
to figure out originally; it doesn't even come with DMD), and finally
link it and hope for the best. It would be MUCH better and simpler to
just include it in the zip for Windows.