[OT] Goldie 64-bit (was: Add 'd-programming-language' to the D newsgroups web pages)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Nov 14 11:25:15 PST 2011

"Armin Kazmi" <armin.kazmi at tu-dortmund.de> wrote in message
news:j9r8s8$2ktq$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Sorry to add OT-stuff here, but since you don't have a valid mail
> address placed down anywhere, Nick, I just wanted to state that your
> Goldie parsing system does not compile on 64 bit dmd due to the good
> old size_t vs uint for array sizes/inidices issue. Even after fixing
> these bugs goldie will crash with a range error.
>
> Plz respond to my mail address so we might fix that issue.

Ahh, thanks. I don't have a 64-bit system ATM, so that's how the problem
crept in. Although I think I might at least have access to a 64-bit machine
though, I should check...

I do have issue tracking for Goldie here:

View Tickets: http://www.dsource.org/projects/goldie/report
Add Ticket: http://www.dsource.org/projects/goldie/newticket

We should probably keep the discussion there unless there's a reason you'd
prefer to keep it private.

In either case, I'll directly email you a copy of this message in case
you're not monitoring this thread any more.