Website message overhaul

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Tue Nov 15 01:55:05 PST 2011

Hi,

even if it is not enforced, one can write pure like functions if one so
wishes and the lambda
functions do help, even if they are not proper closures.

Personally I consider component programming, the concept to programmer
against interface
types, as Go offers or the COM/Taligent programming models.

These concepts where nicely described here, with the first edition using
Component Pascal,
http://www.amazon.com/Component-Software-Beyond-Object-Oriented-Programming/dp/0201745720

Now don't take this as a Go fanboy post, if you read my Gonuts posts you'll
see that I am quite critic
of some of the design decisions namely the lack of generics.

I just wanted to clear that from my point of view Go also supports more than
one paradigm.

--
Paulo

news:j9t9vi$nqf$1 at digitalmars.com...