Website message overhaul

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Tue Nov 15 08:57:24 PST 2011

> Walter and I have been working on the website for a while. We want to
> crystallize a clear message of what the D programming language is.
>
> Please take a look at http://d-programming-language.org/new/. The work
> is content-only (no significant changes in style, though collapsible
> examples and twitter news are a new style element).
>
> Feedback is welcome.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

// Defines a dictionary mapping string to int, type is int[string] auto
auto table = [ "one" : 1, "two" : 2, "three" : 3 ];

I hate comments like:

// This is a foo
auto bar = ...

Come on!

// Defines a dictionary ...
auto dictionary = ...

In fact, once you write that, there's no need for the "defines a
dictionary mapping". You can just write "mapping string to int".