newsgroup web viewer

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:41:11 PST 2011

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 02:51:25 +0000, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> Is there a lot of interest in this kind of thing among the community?

My interest in a web reader is a way see which messages I have read, a
tree view, and a way to respond.

However, if there was a list of current headlines, a viewing like your
example, and the ability to respond, I think that would make a good
addition to the website and the "current headlines" could replace the
twitter feed (probably using the announce group).