Deimos: Consistent structure?

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:38:43 PST 2011

> It makes sense to follow that pattern and wrap up everything under
> deimos.ncurses or ncurses. Having an ncurses package currently disallows
> to have a ncurses module under the same path, so this is no option.

True, that is the main reason why we suggested (the IRC discussion I talked
about) to use the "name_" for library packages. This is not a big deal
because a developer will never directly import from there anyway!

Example:

import deimos.ncurses;

This import statement will trigger importing of:
deimos.ncurses_.ncurses_h; // i name header file translations like: file.h -
> file_h.d
(and probably termcap_h.d too)

This is, ofcoruse, just a suggestion. If there are better ways, please share
with us. :)

Regards