is D ncurses-only language?

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 07:24:09 PST 2011

Direct answer to the question - support for ncurses is soon there. So it is
not a "ncurses language". :)

I know, what you tried to ask is - is it only for console-bases
applications? - The answer to this question is - NO. It can use any GUI
toolkit you like. (And you know this very well as we talked about this on
irc://irc.freenode.org/d )

So what is the point of the question? To troll about not having a standard
GUI package in Phobos, or what? :)

Being an open-source project makes it open to your contributions as well -
go ahead and do it yourself, if you need it.

Regards