moving wxd to github

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 22:27:32 PST 2011

I've managed to get StyledTextCtrl compiled and working. I had to add
a few missing .obj/.cpp file entries in the DMC makefile for the
StyledTextCtrl contrib tree (just a couple of lexer files), but there
was also a cyclic import problem in wxd between wx.StyledTextCtrl's
and wx.TaskBarIcon's module ctors.

So as a temporary workaround I've merged STC's ctor into TaskBarIcon.d.

Btw, how can I figure out what "int style" means for STC? The docs
I've found only don't say anything about what that option is in the
ctor. I'm trying to make STC autoexpand in a  tab widget. But STC
stays the same size when I resize the window:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/513430/

Maybe I need to use events on size changes?