boost crowd.

Alexey Veselovsky alexey.veselovsky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 01:47:55 PST 2011

> The separation of specification and implementation in C/C++ is not some
> feature that they came up.  I would call it a design defect.  Having to
> split up code between header files and source files is one of the things I
> dislike about C/C++.  As for why anyone would be in love with such a thing,
> well that's just beyond me.

In Modula and Ada separation specification and implementation is the
key feature. Ada was designed for large mission critical systems. I
want be able to separate specification from implementation.
Specification is primary and must be written manually. Compiler must
check conformance implementation and specification.