[OT] Nick's being an ass again (ok, *way* OT)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Oct 8 16:56:34 PDT 2011

1. Try to go to TortoiseGit message board. It happens to be hosted by
"Google Groups". Won't let me see a damn thing without loggin in. Whatever,
just so happens that *this* time I did need to post too, not just browse.

2. Login.

3. My account is disabled due to "Unusual Activity". Uhh, what? Whatever,
it's just a throwaway account.

4. No, Google, I'm not giving you data miners my phone number. Go fuck
yourselves.

5. Click "contact support for further assistance".

6. Fill in form and submit.

7. "Sorry, we weren't able to submit your information. Please try again."

8. Of course. Fuck it. Create new account.

9. Fill out form and submit.

10. "Verify your account. Give us your phone number."

11. Suck my nutsack.

Far from the first time this shit's happened with Google. Never have any
such probelms with anything else. And I'm supposed to believe the people who
claim Google isn't a bunch of Orwellian fuckups with their heads up their
asses? Seriously, fuck Google. MS were much better overlords.

(I was nice enough to properly label it [OT] at least! That counts for
something, right? ;) )